Instant Pot Green Beans
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 ½ cups water
1. Pour 1 1/2 cups water into instant pot bowl.
2. Place vegetable steamer basket inside instant pot bowl and put in green beans.
3. Check gasket is in place, put lid on instant pot, and turn valve to seal.
4. Select manual and reduce time to 1 minute or select steam and reduce time to 1 minute (both cook at high pressure).
5. Pot will come to pressure and cook for 1 minute. Release pressure using fast release by turning valve.
6. Open pot and serve as desired.