Instant Pot Broccoli
1 cup water
1. Pour one cup of water or broth into the liner, place cut-up broccoli into the steamer basket, then place it into the Pot liner.
2. Place the Instant Pot lid onto the pressure cooker and turn until sealed. Make sure that the Steam Release handle is pointed to “Sealing”.
3. Now on the front panel, press Steam, then hit the minus “-” button until it shows zero “0” on the display.
4. That is all you do. It will then display “ON”, which means that the Instant Pot is now heating up the liquid so that it can build pressure in the pot. Once the little silver pin next to the Steam Release handle has popped up, it will begin the count down.
5. Once the Instant Pot has alerted you that it is done cooking, release the pressure by turning the Steam Release handle to the “Venting” position. You will know when the pressure is all released when the little silver pin next to the handle drops down and you can easily open the lid. NEVER try to force the lid open! When you open the lid, make sure you open it away from you.
6. To turn off the Instant Pot, hit the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button or unplug the machine.