Perfectly Roasted Crispy Potato Wedges
4 russet potatoes
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ – 1 tsp salt
½ – 1 tsp pepper
½ – 1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Scrub potatoes and thoroughly dry.
3. Cut the potatoes lengthwise, the skinny way. Placing half of the potato cut down down on the cutting board, cut it in half, and then each half in half. Repeat with the other portion of potato. Each potato should yield 8 wedges.
4. Combine cut potatoes and olive oil in a large bowl and toss well to ensure all the potatoes are thoroughly covered in oil, yet not drenched.
5. Place them on a cooked sheet, skin side down, and sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
6. Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes, until the tops and sides begin to brown nicely.
If your wedges are soggy, continue baking until they are crispy potato wedges.