Garlic Beef Noodle Bowls
Garlic Beef Noodle Bowls – an Asian style noodle bowl with lots of garlic, that is ready in just minutes! Great for busy nights.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb. skirt steak, cut into thin strips
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
8 ounces noodles (udon, lo mein, linguine etc)
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
3. Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet. Once hot, add beef strips. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until beef is browned.
4. Add garlic and ginger to the pan, cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
5. Add soy sauce mixture to the pan. Bring to a simmer, and cook for 3-5 minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
6. Add cooked noodles to the pan, stir to coat.
7. Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds over the pan to serve.
Approximately 10 ounces per serving
Source: Dinner, Dishes, and Desserts (Servings: 4 | Yield: 10 ounces per serving approximately)