A family favorite!
Flicky se Sunkou
1 lb. egg noodles
¼ cup butter, melted
2 small onions, chopped
1 lb. ham, ground in food processor
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup 2% low-fat milk
1 pinch salt, to taste
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
2. Spray 9” x 13” or other large casserole dish with cooking spray or coat lightly with butter.
3. Melt butter and sauté onion until translucent and cooked.
4. Mix butter, ham, and noodles well and place mixture into casserole dish.
5. Mix the eggs, milk, and salt, and pour over noodles evenly as possible.
6. If baking in oven, cover casserole dish with foil.
7. Bake in 350° F oven for 30-45 minutes or until eggs are set or bake in deep remoska pan for 30 minutes.
Source: The Czechoslovak Cookbook (8 servings)