Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon
1.5 pounds salmon
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ cup light olive oil, not extra light
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a rimmed baking dish with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp Dijon, ½ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper, ⅛ cup olive oil and 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Cut salmon into even portions and lay them onto your lined baking dish skin side down.
4. Generously brush all sides of your salmon with the sauce and top with fresh lemon slices.
5. Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked through. Don’t over-cook or your fish will be dry. Voila! Easy, excellent dish.
• Total Time: 25 Minutes
• Cook: 15 Minutes
• Prep: 10 Minutes
Source: Natasha’s Kitchen (4 servings)