2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¾ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 lb. uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, two 8 oz pieces
1 lb. uncooked cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
2 spray(s) cooking spray
1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
½ medium fresh lime(s), plus wedges for serving
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, coriander, turmeric, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cayenne.
3. Place chicken in center of prepared pan; brush each piece with 1/2 tsp oil mixture.
4. Add cauliflower to bowl; toss to coat. Place cauliflower around chicken; lightly coat chicken and cauliflower with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
5. Roast until chicken is just cooked through, 15-20 minutes; let rest. Toss cauliflower with chicken juices in pan; continue roasting until browned and tender, about 10 minutes more. Add cilantro; toss.
6. Thickly slice chicken across grain; fan over serving plates. Divide cauliflower among plates; squeeze 1/2 lime over top and serve with additional lime wedges.
Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 3/4 c cauliflower
2 WW Freestyle SmartPoints
Source: Weight Watchers (4 servings)