Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
For the cheesecakes:
6 gingersnap cookies
5 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
5 tablespoons sugar
1 large egg
¼ cup pumpkin puree
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of nutmeg
For the maple whipped cream:
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 375, and line 6 cups in a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Drop a cookie in each liner, with the flat side down.
3. In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, pumpkin puree and spices.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between the 6 cups and bake for 15 minutes.
5. When the cheesecakes are done, the centers will be only slightly jiggly when poked.
6. Remove the cheesecakes gently from the pan, and then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
7. When ready to serve, beat together the cream until soft peaks form. Then, stir in the maple syrup and continue beating until slightly stiff. Dollop over each cheesecake and serve.
This recipe is easily doubled or tripled to make more mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
Original recipe says it makes 4 cakes, I found I had excess batter and made 6.
11 WW Green Points with whipped cream, 8 without
• Prep: 15 Minutes
• Cook: 15 Minutes
• Chill: 4 Hours
Source: Desserts for Two (6 servings)